This is a very simple microcontroller project having ten push buttons from 0 to 9 which displays the corresponding number on seven segment display. For example, if we press last i.e. tenth button it will display 9.
- AT89C51 microcontroller
- Seven segment display
- Push buttons
The following figure shows the circuit diagram of user input based seven segment display using AT89C51 microcontroller.
Click here to download .C and .HEX file for this project.
You may also like
- LED Dice using microcontroller
- DTMF PROJECT
- Four-way traffic light controller Mini-project
- Plant watering watcher circuit ( mini-project )
- Knight rider light ( LED ) with Pic16F84A
- fastest finger first indicator project
If you like this article, please share it with your friends and like or facebook page for future updates. Subscribe to our newsletter to get notifications about our updates via email. If you have any queries, feel free to ask in the comments section below. Have a nice day!