Hello friends, are you searching for one good mini project for your submissions? If your answer is yes, then your search will end here. Today I am going to make a circuit that will indicate an incoming or outgoing call or message from your mobile phone. Yes, you can do such awesome mini project with some simple electrical components within no time. Let us start making our “Mobile incoming call indicator” mini project.
- IC 1 = NE555 (Timer IC)
- Transistor : Q1 = BC548
- 6V DC Battery
- Diode: 1N5819
In this mini project, we are going to make a simple circuit that will detect a mobile phone. In this mini project, we have used a LED which will glow instantaneously when a mobile phone rings.
Whenever your mobile phone receive an incoming call, it will activate a transistor in the circuit. The coil L1 acts as an antenna which will sense the oscillations. These oscillations then are given to the base of transistor Q1 thus activating the transistor. As the output of transistor i.e. collector is connected to the IC 555 which get triggered and glows the LED connected to its output pin. Thus when LED glows we can conclude that there is an incoming call surrounding the circuit.
- In this mini project, we have used a 6 Volt DC power supply.
- Build a circuit on a PCB (See: How to make PCB layout in Eagle software).
- C1 & C3 are to be polyester capacitors.
- The electrolytic capacitor C2 must be rated 10V.
IC 555 Pin configuration
You may also like
- Temperature controlled DC fan using thermistor (mini project)
- Clap Switch Circuit mini project
- Digital clock using 8051 microcontroller and LCD display – mini project
- Digital Thermometer using 8051 microcontroller – mini project
- Digital Voltmeter using 8051 microcontroller – Mini-Project
If you like this article, please share it with your friends and like or facebook page for future updates. Subscribe to our newsletter to get notifications about our updates via email. If you have any queries, feel free to ask in the comments section below. Have a nice day!