Hello friends, in this article we will see how we can export a list of all users present in a SharePoint group.
Export all users from SharePoint group in Excel
- Open Microsoft Excel and Click on From OData Data Feed as shown below:
- In ‘Data Connection Wizard’ Enter the REST URL as below:
https://myclassbook.sharepoint.com/teams/TestSite/_api/Web/SiteGroups/getbyid(142)/UsersMake sure that you have entered the correct site URL and group ID. You can find the group ID by opening specific group URL:
- Click on Next and you will ask to choose the required Data. In this case we will only get the option for Users. Check it and click on Next.
- You can then see that the data will be loading in your Excel:
- Once it retrieves all the users from SharePoint group, you can save the file 🙂
I hope you liked this article. Please let us know in case you are having any questions in the comment section below. Like our facebook page and subscribe to our newsletter for future updates. have a great time